Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Friends are friends forever?

Not. You only think you are. A person can turn on you in the blink of an eye (or the vibrate of a text message). Its so hard to really trust someone, much less have a "best friend". You give everything you have. Your past, your present, and what you think will be your future...

...But that's not enough. You refuse to mold yourself to fit into the tiny space they have in their heart for you. Its quite cramped, really. Yeah, I've been there. It shrinks over time. If you want to stay there, it means leaving anything you care about at the door. There's no room for any of that.

So since you can't give enough, they ditch you for someone "better". Again, again, again. You put up with it. Let it go. Move on. Its water under the bridge, right? Right...

Then the day comes. The day when you just can't take it another second and it all explodes. Things hit the fan.

So, having given this person everything you have, you just can't take being ditched another day. You have not more fake sympathy, no more half-hearted smiles. You bring the problem up to this person.

It explodes in your face, and you lose everything you thought was "friendship".

So you see... You can give someone 3 years of your life, and they'll throw it all away for a boy. A stupid boy. A boy you try to warn her about. A boy you know will only hurt her in the long run. Does she listen? Well, of course not. Because while you have been giving and giving all this time, she has only been taking. Taking your energy, taking your dignity, and taking you for granted. There is no give on her part.

There is only room in her heart for one person now; herself.

You know you have done nothing wrong...

So why do you feel so awful?



-Shannon

1 Comments:

Blogger kirrusim said...

I have readen your whole blog now, it's awesome :O. And some parts when you wrote about yourself remindt me of me :O Like what I've been thinking about and stuff, but the atheism.. it's not so hard xD
For me.. It's the opposite of your opinion, I just CAN'T imagine that there'd be some guy up in the beautiful blue sky called God whose made the world, and all of us.. If so he must have given up on some of us, some people are just not mean't to be on Earth.. Like the pedophiles, murderers.. It's just sick to kill, for any reason it's sick, why aren't we just being in peace? All of us! Just a big family, you can wave to whoever that pass you by and smile like you've known that person for your whole life, everyone dies a healthy death, and everyone gets to think as themselves, they have their own opinions, dreams, thoughts and feelings, and no one see's anything wrong about it but still it's possible to talk about both of their feelings opinions, dreams and thoughts without anyone getting mad or starting a fight.
And the world we're living in is really beautiful, why ruin it with us? Why aren't we like I mentioned.. Why? And if God thinks we should think about it and feel bad for it and that stuff, some of us just can't do it so he's got to help some of us.. And that's another thing that makes it look so dumb when I think about it, if God wants the world to be a so nice place, he needs to help us.. Begin with the one's that really needs it NOW, and take the broken hearts after wars.. One person can't help everyone I understand that but.. He's got to make up something if he does excist.. What do I know? And thoughts like, do anyone of us know ANYTHING for real, that's the truth? Like, I can't know that and that makes it SO ANNOYING to think about it.
I'm going to go to bed now, though I love writing such things as this. And.. I'd love to be able to think it as you do, when I die I'll be in a place I've never even been able to imagine.. But I can't.. The reality's killing me, whatever the reality really is..

Goodnight Shannon ;D

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home