Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Thursday, July 31, 2008

For those of you who are "hardcore"

Just stop. You're not impressing anyone. Don't ruin your teenage years by trying to be a stupid little rocker chick\guy. Okay, you like rock music. Okay, you have an attitude problem. But do you have to advertise it? Come on, really. You grew up in the suburbs. Nobody feels sorry for you. A lot of the emo rockfan people claim to have the hardest lives with parents who just hate them sooo much... But you know... Most of the people who actually had\have hard lives are dealing with them, moving on, being happy. You should learn from them. By being a stupid little punk, all you're doing is giving yourself an excuse to be a smart-alec. Does that sound hardcore? No. That just sounds selfish. I have nothing against it being a style, as long as you don't take it overboard. But one thing I cannot stand is when people turn it into a state of mind. Think about it... Which is easier? To sulk, get attention from people, and not make any attempt to do anything about the situation that is making you sooo "miserable"? Or, to confront the problem head on, deal with it, get over it, take the time to do whatever it takes to make yourself happy? I'm thinking it isn't the latter. So, really, you aren't hardcore. You're taking the easy way out. Its easier to hate life and everyone in it. That's a simple, easy way to get attention and run away from your problems. Think about it.


-Shannz O(.-.)O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home