Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Drama.

I hate drama so much. I'm serious. I mean really, is it worth it? Do you have to talk about everyone? Do you have to waste your time talking about someone close to you? Why do the girls I know waste their time on other girls that talk about them behind their backs? Come on, after someone calls you a "bad name" behind your back like 12 times, you should learn your lesson. But no... they just go back to them over and over. Which brings me to my biggest point: girls like it. They like the drama. They like feeling like a victim when another girl talks about them. They want you to call them a "bad name". Because then they can talk about YOU without feeling guilty. Then you do the same to them. Its a vicious cycle. And a pitiful one, also. If you're that desperate for attention, get a mohawk. That's a real conversation-starter. Sure, it might scare off all your friends, but its sure as heck better than HURTING THEM REPEATEDLY. Think about it.

-Shannz.

monkyz4lyf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home