Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Saturday, May 03, 2008

My nicknames.

I realized... I've been called many things. I'm going to list them here. I actually think its pretty cool.


Fred.
Llama.
Froggie.
Shannz.
Roachie.
Shanshan.
Carrot top.
French fry with ketchup.
Shanny-poo.
Tinkerbell. (don't ask.)
Pebbles.


That's all I think. xD

-Shannz.

I<3umonkehz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home