Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Friday, May 02, 2008

Best quotes.

The best quotes I've ever heard. Funny, serious, songs, whatever.


Songs:

"Everything I gave you, I want everything back but you." - Avril Lavigne, "Everything Back But you"

"Its easier to be sure you love someone when her father inquires with the barrel of a gun." - Relient k, "Deathbed"

"Oh its such a drag, what a chore, oh your wounds are full of salt. Everything's a stress, and what's more, well its all somebody's fault." - OK Go, "Get Over It"

"You're a broken wing, not a broken thing." - Thousand Foot Krutch, "Broken Wing"

"I feel so much better now that you're gone forever." - Three Days Grace, "Gone Forever"

"Should I start this song off with a question?" - Relient k, "The Rest is Up to You"

"This speech is merely words. Its even worse because it rhymes." - Relient k, "The Rest is Up to You"

Just stupid people (including myself):

"There was a little froggy, fell in love with a doggy, but the doggy ate the froggy and now the froggy's DEAD." - Me.

"...And I'm Jesus." - Dustin.

"*insert anything Bruce Williams said here*" - Bruce Williams.

"You big stupid!" - Kristen.

"On your tombstone we're going to put 'Leave me alone.'" - Faithy-poo.

"WE HAD MOONSHINE." - Hope. I don't know why that was so funny, but it was.


Hsu and Chan:

"Arnie, if you spilled coffee on the sofa again, I'm getting the bat. You were warned about this."

"We need something that looks vaguely like a Pokemon, stat!!!"

"'My bones are stained with the blood of the damned.' '...I noticed. Stay off the sofa.'"

"Cocroaches put computer chips in my brain!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE QUOTES TOO :O

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home