Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Friday, October 13, 2006

Just stuff... We be jammin'. Ya man.

Ohhhh... I'm so hungry. Weak from hunger... Writhing in pain. Ok, not really but the kitchen seems so empty. I mean, am I going to have to cook? Actually MAKE something, not just be able to "grab and eat"? Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Never! Well ok. I guess I will... Later. I have yet another random question from the world of fantastical imaginaaaaation. (*Harp plays melody*) Why do people insist on making jokes about the name "Wii" for Nintendo's new system?!?!? It drives me absolutely insane... um well insane-er. Anyway, I like the name. Anybody still making bathroom jokes about it has a dirty mind! So probably no one knows what I'm talking about, but hey, that's cool. We be jammin' man... Keepan it real man. Ya man... Anyway, I guess that's all I gotta say. XD so random!


~=~=~Red Head Fred. (a.k.a Shannon... My parents say that's what's on my birth certificate, but I don't believe 'em.)~=~=~

M
O
N
K
E
Y
S

P
W
N

L
3
3
T

S
T
Y
L
E
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home