Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

About me.

I like: Relient k, playing piano, singing, softball, any sports (except football), Rise Against, Chocolate, reality tv moments I can make fun of, laughing about nothing with my friends, Nintendo, other video games, lotsa stuff. And monkeys .

I dislike: Bongo drums, people who talk about themselves in the 3rd person, poodles, people who are obsessed with cliques\trends\labels\meaningless crap. Lotsa stuff. Not monkeys! O(^_^)O


I'm scared of: Bongo drums, lizards, snakes, beetles, spiders, anything crawly, spicy food, the dark (sometimes), evil poodles. Okay, ANY poodles.


My best day ever:Uhhhhh...



My worst day ever: December 22 '02. Day my Grandpa died. :'(


That's all for now, folks!
F3AR TEH M0NKY!!!11one1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home