Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Life at Mississippi Fried (the restaurant)

My brother works at a restaurant called Mississippi Fried (or as most people here say it, Miss'ippi fri'.) He has some very, very, VERY "interesting" customers come in there. Well, actually, he works the drive through most of the time. He says the windows are tinted so the customers can't see in, but he can see out. You would not believe what some of those people do when he isn't looking. Talking to themselves, picking their noses, yelling at their kids...once, even, he said he opened the window and said "May I take your order?" The response he got was, well, shocking. "She had to go to the bathroom, she was crying." Now, remember, my brother hadn't talked to this woman at all. He said "Huh?" The lady gestured to the front of the car and said "I said she had to go to the bathroom, she was crying!" He then looked to the front of the car. There was a 7 or 8 year old girl squatted down. Keep in mind that the restaurant actually has a bathroom. It's kind of sad that this lady was teaching her child such bad habits. I was thinking about it today, and what would someone pulling up to the drive through window think? Probably Wow, looks like somebody had a leak in their car. Yeah, somebody had to leak. And that is only a part of a day in the life at Mississippi Fried (Miss'ippi Fri'.)


Monkeys forever!
Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home