Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Monday, September 04, 2006

Computer slang

The other day I was an Animal Crossing message board (or "forum") and I noticed that I could not understand a word most of the people were saying. It was strange though, I almost felt sorry for them. Haha. Yeah...Anyway, I have a completely useless list of slang and translations of slang. The first half of the list is used on the computer, the second half in real life. Yeah, it scares me too.

FIRST HALF OF SLANG: COMPUTER SLANG

Lol = Laughing out loud. (Or "Lots of love!!!" as some people use it. Haha.)

Btw = By the way.

Idk = I don't know. Wait...I know, the translation is "I don't know." Idk is I don't know.

Dat, Dey, Dem = That, They, Them.

Yo = Your\You

Kno\No = Know

Wat = What (obvious)

Every1, No1, some1, ne1 = Everyone, no one, some one, anyone.

Idc = I don't care. (that's the translation.)

There are more but I don't feel they are...appropriate.

SECOND HALF: SLANG IN REAL LIFE

Yo = This word has infinite meaning, mostly used as a greeting.

'Sup = What's up...meaning...uh...meaning what's up.

Tight = Meaning cool. If you don't know what cool means...Please ask someone.

Once again, some of the other words may not be...appropriate.


MoNkEy O(^_^)O <----------(Monkey)

Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home