Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Monday, September 04, 2006

Funny\cute animal pictures

This poor cat is being abused by her owner. Can't you just hear her crying "HELP ME YOU IDIOT!!!"?
Click here to get avatars like this!

I can tell you from experience, these are not evil poodles.
Click here to get avatars like this!

This cat I wouldn't say is being abused but, sadly, is at a last resort job as a Kermit the Frog impersonator.
Click here to get avatars like this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home