Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Monday, September 04, 2006

Why poodles are evil.

Poodles. You know them. But is there something they're hiding from you? I have done extensive research, and have come to one conclusion: Poodles, in fact, are evil. Actually, it isn't every poodle. You must pay attention to a few things:


HOW TO TELL IF YOU HAVE AN EVIL POODLE:

First, watch for the color.

Black poodle = evil.

White poodle = good.

There is an exception to this color list if the poodle has been dyed by the owner.

Next, watch for whacky accessories. Here, I show you the difference between a suffering poodle smothered with too many layers of clothes, and an evil poodle. Just plain evil.

EVIL: The poodle has its own jaccuzzi.

NOT EVIL: The poodle is wearing 3 shirts AND a sweater, because the owner thinks it is "Like, totally freezing!"

*note: If it is totally freezing, don't take your poodle outside! (unless it's evil.)

EVIL: The poodle snickers at you as its owner paints its nails.

NOT EVIL: The poodle whimpers and gives you that "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" look as it's owner paints its nails.


This is all the information I could get out of my brother's girlfriend's poodle. (ITS BLACK.) I guess my interrogation skills aren't what they used to be...Err...Ever were.



MONKEYS PWN, POODLES ARE EVIL. END OF STORY.
Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home