Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Monday, September 04, 2006

I just started a blog! (Bonus:Why's it called "blog"?)

I just started a blog. Yep. BUT! I have a question. And it's a stupid one, yes. I barely even know what a blog is. Why is it called a freaking "Blog"? I just don't get it. If someone reads this, they will probably be mentally insane for the rest of their entire freaking lives. Just from reading too much about me, because as everyone knows, I am flippin' insane. But, I choose to face my problem head on, and go to those classes where you stand in a circle and say "Hi, I'm Shannon, and I'm crazy." No, I'm not that far gone yet. I couldn't stand there and say that to all those people, much less listen to them saying it to me, without bursting out laughing. It just makes me giggle thinking about it. *teeheehee*


Monkeys pwn 4eva!
Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home