Random teenage blog

This blog is by me and my completely mentally insane self, Shannon. I love to write, and hopefully one day I will either become a writer or a psychologist. Trust me, after you read this blog, you'll be thinking "Wow. I hope she isn't a psychologist." If you don't like something on this page, or you DO like something on this page (that would be nice) email me at Monkeysoftballfreak0293@yahoo.com. Oh, and by the way... Monkeys totally pwn. Shannon

Monday, September 04, 2006

Hurricane

I actually sat out on my porch and watched the trees fall in the hurricane. The stupid highschool made "I survived Katrina" shirts. They were so dumb. I mean, the only real "damage" our house got was...uh...Well, we lost a refrigerator. But our house really had no structural damage. I mean, we actually had more shingled off the roof in Ivan. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it wasn't a HUGE natural disaster that still affects people to this day. But, where I live, it wasn't that bad...


I'm just glad there aren't many monkeys in America. They weren't effected at all, thank goodness.
Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home